Save the Dates: April 2-4, 2017
Location: Humphrey’s Half Moon Inn & Suites
2303 Shelter Island Drive, San Diego, CA 92106
Phone: 916-224-3411 or 800-542-7400
Reservation Email: email@example.com
If you are Supervisory Education Student (SES) who has completed a readiness consultation by February 1, 2016, or are a Candidate, you are eligible to participate in the Symposium.
– Large-group sessions with everyone in attendance.
– Significant time for small-group or individual consultation to work on your personal learning interests.
– Didactics sessions customized to the learning needs of the attendees (You’ll be contacted to help shape those didactics based on your current educational needs).
– A “Writer’s Corner” where persons who teach writing and composition will be available to consult about preparing theory papers as well as review or help you edit your writing or other written materials.
· Development of a plan for you to carry forward your learning toward becoming a certified CPE Supervisor.
For Further Information, Contact Education Chairperson Susan Freeman = firstname.lastname@example.org or Regional Director John Moody at the Regional Office = email@example.com